Sunday, October 28, 2007

Welcome to Special Meals!

This website was born out of my love for my family and food. As a mom to 4 growing kids and wife to a wonderful man with a hearty appetite, I positively enjoy preparing quick, nutritious, and fun meals for and with my family. Our kids love to cook and bake, so I try including them in meal preparation whenever possible.

I have such fond memories of baking with my dear grandmother, Nanny, whom I adored. She taught me that time spent in the kitchen and love go hand in hand. This site is lovingly dedicated to her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Lori, I, too, wish you could come visit in Barcelona. I know we'd have a great time! I'm so glad you started a blog. I LOVE your special meal idea! I'll have to implement that into our weekly menu planning... Thank you!

An Easter Mystery at 3 in the Morning!

Easter morning, 3 am we were awakened by our girls who were checking to see if the Easter Bunny had brought them any goodies. The girls ha...