Saturday, January 19, 2008

My New Favorite Quote

I found the following quote the other day while browsing through a copy of Real Simple magazine that my Mom gave me. I love inspirational quotes and I think this might be my new favorite. Let me know what you think:

"In spite of illness, in spite even of the archenemy sorrow, one can remain alive long past the usual date of disintegration if one is unafraid of change, insatiable in intellectual curiosity, interested in big things, and happy in small ways."

The quote is from Edith Wharton, one of my favorite authors. She penned The Age of Innocence and The House of Mirth.

No comments:

An Easter Mystery at 3 in the Morning!

Easter morning, 3 am we were awakened by our girls who were checking to see if the Easter Bunny had brought them any goodies. The girls ha...